Receptionist jobs in Kogarah NSW
You refined by:
Tresillian Family Care Centres
- The Named NSW (Non-Declared) Affiliated Health.
- Tresillian are seeking a casual Administrative Assistants for our Metropolitan Sites.
$25 - $30 an hour
- Casual receptionist required for busy medical centre.
- Must be a hard working, reliable, trustworthy mature person.
- Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers.
- As the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands…
- Demonstrated experience in an administration or receptionist position.
- Kindness l Care l Respect.
- Aveo is seeking an experienced casual Administration Assistant…
- As first point of contact, this Receptionist role is vital to all visitors to the company, ensuring they are greeted in a professional, friendly and efficient…
- CSR Ltd is an ASX Listed building products company that is focused in providing high performing products and solutions for our customers across all building…
- Applicants need to be computer literate (Word, Excel, MYOB or Zero), show compassion to patients and be well organised.
- Answering and routing phone calls.
Kogarah Medical Centre
$39,000 - $45,000 a year
- Our Medical Receptionists will be asked to provide confidential and quality patient services.
- Our Medical Centre is looking to expand our administrative staff…
Priority Medical Centre
Harris Park NSW
- Priority Medical Centre is seeking for a junior part time/causal receptionist staff to join our team.
- We are located at the heart of Harris Park close to public…
Punchbowl Family Health Care
$21 - $26 an hour
- Minimum one-year medical receptionist experience.
- Prior experience as a medical receptionist.
- We are looking for a casual medical receptionist (minimum 1 year…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.