Receptionist jobs in Kogarah NSW
You refined by:
Parramatta NSW (undo)
$57,897 a year
- This position is responsible for Meals on Wheels kitchen duties, receptionist and administration support in the Community Care Team.
- On a daily basis you will:
Sime Darby Motors
- Porsche Centre Parramatta is passionate about exceeding expectations and delighting our customers with outstanding service.
- Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is getting in the way of finding suitable employment?
- Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Manage a team of 2 Receptionists.
- From humble beginnings over 70 years ago, John Holland has been driving positive change in Australia, and is now one of the…
- At least 2 years experience in a similar Receptionist role.
- 12 month contract with opportunity to go permanent.
- Experience within the Public sector.
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Work for a well-established company.
- A well-established Real Estate agency located in Western Sydney.
- They have a strong presence within the current market and…
$25 - $30 an hour
- Our client is a large state government agency based in Parramatta.
- Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Processing large volumes of orders.
- 12 month contract - possibility to go permanent.
- Our client is a large government agency.
- They are not only well-renowned for their well-known brand, but their…
- She progressed from her role as company receptionist back in 1989 to the leadership position she commands today.
- Key personnel at Donovan Associates include:
Active Recruitment Pty Ltd
$30 - $35 an hour
- Work for a leading independent school close to Parramatta who offer a wonderful environment that supports both staff & students alike.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.