Receptionist jobs in Milperra NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- This client is a Private Pathology Laboratory and is seeking Receptionist / Data entry staff for the Administration department.
$30.05 - $31.04 an hour
- The Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Mental Health Service (HKMHS) Receptionist provides front line customer service to consumers of the unit.
- As a Practice Receptionist you will have great customer service and communication skills and show attention to detail.
- Knowledge of COMRAD software program.
$66,467 - $71,637 a year
- From $66,467 to $71,637 p.a.
- (HEW Level 4) plus 9.5% employer's superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Part-time (3 days per week) fixed term position for 12…
- Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care.
- Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life…
Leumeah Air Conditioning
- Administration & Office Support Other Clerical & Administrative Workers.
- Suit for school leavers or mums returning to work.
- The ideal candidate will be:
- We currently have a spot on our team for a Corporate Receptionist (on a part-time basis) who will be responsible for providing a professional, polite and…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$27 an hour
- As the receptionist you will be responsible for:
- This charitable organisation is seeking a part-time receptionist for an immediate start.
$27 an hour
- This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced PA, Office Manager, Receptionist or Administrator looking to get back into the workforce.
- We are currently looking for an experienced part time (30 Hours per week) Office Administrator to work at our Warriewood store.This varied role involves general…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.