Receptionist jobs in Oakhurst NSW
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Previous experience as a Spa Therapist or Spa Receptionist is essential.
- Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities.
- We are seeking enthusiastic and service focused individuals to join our front line team as the ‘directors of member experience’ in our premium surroundings.
- A Receptionist will complete the following tasks:
- Receptionists serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team…
- Build a community in Margaret Street.
- Part-time…and we’ll kit you out in lulu.
- You’ll provide heartfelt service and create personalised moments to deliver an…
- Our client are offering a 6 star service to their guests and are seeking a suitable professional receptionist to be their front of house receptionist.
- Want to work for Australia’s #1 Commercial property firm, which is also an international real estate leader?
- Our Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) services…
- Close knit team with excellent mentoring opportunities.
- Competitive rate and annual bonus.
- Monday – Friday role, Wetherill Park location.
- What’s in it for you.
- This position will suit an experienced corporate receptionist who is committed to part-time hours.
- We are currently seeking a part-time Corporate Receptionist…
United Dental Care
- Now hiring at 5/377 Sussex St, Sydney.
- Play an active role in creating an exceptional resident and visitor experience as part of our front of house team.
- Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office Suite.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.