Receptionist jobs in Oakhurst NSW
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta
Marsden Park NSW
$27.56 an hour
- St Luke's Catholic College - Marsden Park.
- Administration Officer - Level 4 (Front Office).
- Level 4 - 76 hours per fortnight during school terms.
$31.88 - $32.65 an hour
- Temporary Full Time (Up to 12 months).
- Western Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) is responsible for providing primary and secondary health care for people…
- We are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist to operate our Government Client’s main switchboard as well as provide excellent front line customer…
The Trustee for The S.L.F.D
$25 an hour
- ONLY EXPERIENCED DENTAL ASSISTANTS/RECEPTIONISTS THAT HAVE WORKED IN A DENTAL PRACTICE NEED TO APPLY ...
- We are searching for an experienced dental assistant…
- We are looking for an experienced receptionist who has a background in government, customer service and/or call centre.
- MUST HAVE PRIOR GOVERNMENT EXPERIENCE.
Castle Hill NSW
$27.50 - $30.00 an hour
- Get Chauffeured is now searching for another motivated, passionate individual to join the already dynamic team located in Castle Hill, NSW.
Starr & Duggan Real Estate
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
- Real Estate Administration & Reception Role – IMMEDIATE START.
- Learn a challenging, fast paced role to kick start your real estate career.
- Allied health service requires a receptionist to organise appointments and associated administration work 2-3 days per week.
- Do you have experience with Nookal?
- As a Practice Receptionist you will have great customer service and communication skills, and show attention to detail.
- Knowledge of COMRAD software program.
Logic Medical Services Pty Ltd
- We are looking for a motivated and experienced receptionist to join our team.
- Well established busy bulk billing general practice.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.