Receptionist jobs in Perth St Georges Tce WA 6831
- Multiple Permanent Part Time opportunities.
- Join our supportive and friendly Day Surgery team.
- Work for a well-respected global health care industry.
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Join a social, fast-paced organisation with a great culture.
- Broad and varied position & contractor engagement.
- Watch your career flourish with Paxus!
Specialist consulting rooms
- Medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred).
- A small psychiatry clinic seeking a part-time receptionist to join our friendly practice.
- The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis and to provide ongoing support to executive level management.
- Our Client, a full-service residential real estate agency located just a stones throw to the beautiful Swan River.
- Answering and directing all incoming calls.
- We are seeking two highly motivated and passionate Dental Assistants with reception experience to join our close-knit dental team.
- Mining organisation based in West Perth.
- My client are a successful mining business based in West Perth.
- Day to day duties involve:
- Stellar Recruitment operate and specialise in the Mining Recruitment sector since the company’s beginning in 2006.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Consolidated Training Services
Cockburn Central WA
$40,000 - $49,000 a year
- To be considered for this position, you will need to have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Drivers licence and own transport;
- Exciting government role-Training Organisation.
- Are you a friendly and energetic administrative superstar with a can-do approach?
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.