Receptionist jobs in Perth St Georges Tce WA 6831
- Professional organisation with strong market reputation.
- Friendly and supportive team culture.
- Must be an administrative superstar.
- Hold a steady work history.
- Immediate start 4 week temporary assignment.
- Wangara location with parking on site.
- My client are within the building and construction industry.
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- Seeking an experienced receptionist / administrator.
- Great opportunity to join a successful team in South Perth.
- Manage the reception and meeting area/rooms.
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- A full-time permanent position currently exists for an experienced Office Administrator (all-rounder) with a company that specialises in the design,…
- Meeting and greeting all visitors.
- Preparation and coordination of internal meeting rooms.
- Administrative support to the Office Manager.
- 2 to 3 months initially.
- We currently require an Administrative Assistant for a 2 to 3 month contract to join a team working on a new large scale iron ore…
- High profile Financial Services client.
- We currently have a position available for an experienced Receptionist to provide the highest quality reception and…
$50 - $65 an hour
- We currently require Contracts Admin Assistant for a major mining project in WA.
- Experience in working with engineering, planning, project controls,…
$45,000 a year
- 1-2 years' admin experience in Legal and/or Banking & Finance sector.
- Kick start your legal career.
- Our client is an award-winning National Law firm who are on…
- With over 55 years experience in providing talented professionals across multiple industries, Randstad are proud to be the worlds’ number one recruitment firm.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.