Receptionist jobs in Yennora NSW
You refined by:
Administrative Assistant (undo)
$57,996 - $64,958 a year
- Blacktown City Council is the second largest Council in New South Wales and a leader in the growth and development of the Western Sydney region.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year or equivalent experience.
- Is it a big goal or small steps?
- We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business.
- If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect…
- Is one of the most legendary brands in the world today.
- With a history that spans back to 1837, we remain timeless in what we have to offer.
- Preferred one years' experience as a receptionist and/or office assistant, or in a role of similar capacity.
- What you'll get to do:
- BDO is the largest mid-market professional service provider globally.
- Our culture is collaborative and personal, and we recognise that to deliver exceptional…
- As the Administration Assistant you will be responsible for and not limited to the following duties:
- Support the Manager with Adhoc Administration tasks.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$60,000 a year
- A renowned leader in the building and property development industry is in need of a competent and reliable Administrative Assistant to join their vibrant team…
$26 - $30 an hour
- Help with work overflow using Xero to reconcile accounts - PT role.
- CBD location - Monday start - 1 week assignment w/potential to extend.
- Based in Parramatta and Sydney.
- $28.90 - 31.79 per hour plus super.
- Are you looking for a rewarding role that allows you to combine your professional skills and…
Be the first to see new Receptionist jobs in Yennora NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.