Receptionist $50,000 jobs in Logan City QLD
$62,432 - $66,291 a year
- Is service focused, requires a ‘can do attitude’ with a flexible approach with juggling various tasks throughout the day.
$28 - $30 an hour
- Due to annual leave, they are seeking a temporary Receptionist.
- Monday to Friday - MUST have experience in Real Estate.
- Be the face of the company.
- Davidson is currently recruiting for a temporary Document Controller to start immediately.
- This position is based in Wacol, working Monday to Friday during…
$29 - $31 an hour
- Our client is a well-respected global leader in Civil and Road infrastructure and have a broad range of work won and commencing.
- Davidson is currently recruiting for a temporary claims administrator to start immediately.
- This position is based in South Brisbane.
- Davidson are privileged to be partnering with an established consultancy firm based on the Brisbane city fringe.
- Track business KPI’s using Microsoft Excel.
$36.27 an hour
- We are looking for a Receptionist to work in our government federal Agency office in a contract until March 2020.
- Provide administrative support to a big team.
- Other duties are office filing and providing back up for the receptionist.
- The Bookkeeper/Data Entry Clerk, is responsible for the maintenance of accounts…
Upper Mount Gravatt QLD
- The Office Administrator will be the first point of contact within the office and provide high quality professional, friendly and respectful management of…
- CGC Recruitment have the opportunity for you to work on a contract in the Estimating team for a leading builder who have been established for over 25 years and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.