Record Keeping jobs in Melbourne VIC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- Duties of Office Assistant will include tasks like typing, filing, taking inventory, keeping records and sorting checks.
- In this role, you will support VDEI with office coordination, professional learning event management and the monitoring of electronic registration and record…
- Maintain electronic database to ensure an accurate record of card holders.
- At Kraft Heinz we take great pride in our reputation for providing quality,…
$78,632 - $85,116 a year
- Possess an excellent record keeping skills and high levels of attention to details.
- Provide and oversee the housekeeping of the laboratory i.e. cleaning and…
- Outstanding organisational and record keeping skills, including proficiency with Excel.
- Record, collect and interpret research data.
- Your role in our future.
- Record and complete tracking of all interactions with customers in a computerized database.
- General office duties, keeping the work area tidy - this includes…
- You’ll be an excellent communicator in both written and verbal forms and have strong record keeping and administration skills.
- Assist in the set up process for organising files, keeping records, discussions and feedback from teachers relating to specified students.
- Our Vision – the why.
- To take care of the maintenance office on site, spares, inventories, record keepings and to undertake any other tasks delegated by the engineers on duty.
- Based in West Melbourne, this position will have a key compliance focus that will encompass record keeping and working with all level of stakeholders to ensure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.