Record Keeping $60,100 jobs
$62,184 - $67,329 a year
- Make proper and accurate records of court proceedings including keeping electronic minutes of proceedings;
- Applications must be submitted by Sunday 08 December,…
$63,374 - $68,204 a year
- Experience in undertaking administration duties (Inbox management, Records keeping, Data entry etc.).
- The branch works closely with the three Infrastructure…
$76,841 - $81,522 a year
- Contributing to the management and compliance of the administrative and financial requirements of the Core Systems Transformation programme of work, providing a…
$64,732 - $80,492 a year
- The Administrative Officer is responsible for the drafting of all internal and external correspondence, responding to staff and student inquiries, the Team’s…
- Managing the collation, record keeping & trending of H&S site activities for all staff.
- We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly…
- This role will give you exposure to all facets of the employee lifecycle, including Recruitment, L&D, HR administration, records keeping, HR systems data…
$85,000 - $89,000 a year
- Accurate data entry and record keeping.
- AU$85000.00 - AU$89000.00 per annum + + Super.
- Great role with a leading Australian business known for providing…
$68,960 a year
- We are seeking people with outstanding customer service skills, strong communication skills, fantastic personal presentation and a great driving record to help…
$67,608 - $83,267 a year
- Your demonstrated ability in data analysis, record keeping, report writing and presentation of research results make you an ideal candidate for this role.
- Assist with the appropriate record keeping to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Relevant criminal record checks will be undertaken on recommended…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.