Record Keeping $60,100 jobs
- Record keeping, strong computer literacy and attention to OH&S standards are part of this role.
- Latrobe Regional Gallery is seeking an experienced Gallery…
$63,500 a year
- Our Forensic Case Worker is responsible for record keeping (including data entry and case-noting) and providing assertive outreach and interventions to at-risk…
- Demonstrate experience in the design and maintenance of databases to control records.
- Ability to complete a comprehensive and detailed survey of inactive…
$68,960 a year
- Have great map reading and time-keeping skills and be able to follow a regular schedule over specified routes of travel.
- Applications Open: 28 October 2019.
$32.41 - $46.96 an hour
- Demonstrated ability for client case management in consultation with Clinical Geneticist and other specialists as appropriate, from pre-clinic contact to post…
Brighton Beach Primary School
Brighton Beach VIC
- Maintain all information requirements by the DET, keeping records updated and distributed to ensure compliance.
- Work has little scope for deviation.
Officer Secondary College
- Use procedures for record-keeping, decision making and ongoing monitoring: Officer Secondary College reviews data on repeated behaviour issues, the settings in…
$31.90 an hour
- We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support.
- You understand the importance of accurate and up-to-date record keeping in a clinical environment and take pride in being responsible for this.
$102,564 - $108,432 a year
- Organisation of all meetings and record keeping, establishing and leading publications, development of website and social media broadcasts, outcomes reporting…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.