Record Keeping $60,100 jobs
- Demonstrate experience in the design and maintenance of databases to control records.
- Ability to complete a comprehensive and detailed survey of inactive…
$77,400 - $83,267 a year
- You should also have demonstrated experience working in antibody discovery using phase display, experience with anybody characterisation, proficiency in…
- To take care of the maintenance office on site, spares, inventories, record keepings and to undertake any other tasks delegated by the engineers on duty.
- The person will possess outstanding organisation and record keeping skills, high quality written and oral communication skills and the ability to work with…
- Manage and maintain a detailed view of all software problems through detailed record keeping in JIRA.
- TEST ANALYST (12 MONTH CONTRACT).
- What’s in it for you?
- Must have meticulous record keeping skills.
- Mighty Kingdom, Australia’s largest independent game development studio are looking for a talented full-time Quality…
- Outstanding organisational and record keeping skills, ability to conduct independent research, excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to…
- Strong computer skills, record keeping and inventory management.
- Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
- Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in…
- Undertake record keeping activities in accordance with Councils Records.
- The Technical Assistant Hazardous Materials is responsible for:
- Ensure compliance with all record keeping requirements.
- Managing and maintaining relevant systems such as filing system for all contractual documentation,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.