Records Officer jobs in Brisbane QLD
You refined by:
- Work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and Executive Manager – Business Development to provide strategic direction for SLA’s partnerships program.
- Have a knowledge of, or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of HP Records Manager, electronic Document and Records Management Systems (eDRMS).
- Other administrative duties as delegated by the Manager Records.
- The position of HIS Transcription Administration Officer will be to provide a high level,…
- As the Learning and Development Support Officer you will:
- Perform LMS administrative tasks including course/session creation, scheduling, enrolments (this…
- The position of Senior Medical Officer will:
- You will have a track record of academic and professional excellence through your contribution in areas including…
- Clinical Records Management - providing strategic direction and authoritative advice on clinical records management and facilitating a coordinated approach for…
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly financial reports, records and controls for debtors.
- Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and the…
- Liaising with appropriate professional staff and disseminate information as required while maintaining accurate records.
- Maintain accurate confidential records of the management of all complaints, conduct periodic quality audits, generate performance reports and undertake…
- Ensure accurate record keeping and documentation procedures which meet the department's data collection and privacy requirements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.