Records Officer $52,500 jobs in Brisbane QLD
u&u Recruitment Partners
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Maintaining employee records and updating all data related to the payroll function;
- As the Payroll Officer, you will be reporting to the Payroll Manager.
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- The role of Client Service Officer will see you as the first point of contact for clients;
- An exciting and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Client…
Dean & Ling Pty Ltd
- To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to demonstrate a track record of leading strategically and with vision in complex environments.
$40 - $50 an hour
- In this position you will do full-function payroll, including the set-up of new starters, processing terminations and managing leave records.
Toyota Material Handling Australia
- Maintaining records for Petty Cash;
- Data entry of Customer Master and other relevant records;
- We are looking for an experienced Credit Officer to effectively…
- Prepare, read, comprehend and analyse a variety of complex forms, reports, spreadsheets, maps, plans, records, documentation and correspondence.
- Maintaining accurate records for reporting and trust accounting purposes.
- Motivated administration officer required for an immediate start - APPLY NOW!
- Maintaining a record of Super Retail Group’s personal information holdings.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Cyber & Risk, as the Privacy Officer, you play a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.