Registered Nurse jobs in Mornington Peninsula VIC
- The Hospital Admission Risk Program (HARP) is seeking expressions of interest from registered nurses to join our team.
- With more than 4300 staff, 1000 accredited medical practitioners and several locations, we offer a range of employment opportunities to start, continue or…
- ’ At Mercy Health, we pride ourselves on our values-based culture, and offer a generous range of benefits to support you to maintain a healthy work/life balance…
Vermont Aged Care
- Provides all relevant information to relieving registered nurses.
- Ensures that resident information remains confidential and is only made available to those…
$61,360 - $82,837 a year
- Located into Richmond, close to CBD and public transport.
- Applications must be submitted online – to apply for this position click "Apply for this job".
- You are a registered nurse with current APRHA registration and have experience in residential aged care.
- We have an amazing (and free!) rewards program which…
- Skip the traffic & work close to home in Frankston, gateway to the gorgeous Mornington Peninsula.
- Essential: Do you have experience working as a mental health…
- Located in Richmond, close to public transport.
- Annual base salary range for full time (38 hours a week): Registered Nurse (depending on year level) - AUD$61…
$68,754 - $87,282 a year
- North Western Mental Health is Melbourne’s leading public provider of mental health services achieved through the professionalism and commitment from our mental…
- A supportive and friendly atmosphere, salary packaging (increase your take home pay), ongoing education support, comprehensive orientation, uniform, discounted…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.