Registered Scrub Nurse jobs
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia or eligible for same.
- Department of Health has a Smoke Free Policy.
- Or are you an experienced scrub / scout registered nurse looking to expand your career into team leadership and learn new skills.
$113,066 a year
- Current Authority to Practise as a Registered Nurse (Division 1) with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- What we can offer you.
- Have 2+ years' experience as registered nurse in a Theatre - with exposure across several areas.
- Have 2+ years' experience as registered nurse in a Theatre…
- 662375 Registered Nurse - Pregnancy Advisory Centre Casual Pool.pdf.
- You will be registered or eligible for registration as a Nurse by the Nursing and Midwifery…
$29.18 - $31.70 an hour
- The Enrolled Nurse is an integral part of the multidisciplinary healthcare team, working under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse to support…
$31.58 - $44.34 an hour
- Registered Nurse - Division 1 with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- An understanding of the professional, ethical and legal…
- Registered Nurse with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years experience in a Scrub Scout, Anaesthetics / PACU…
- Epworth Freemasons seeks Registered or Enrolled (Endorsed) Nurses who have recent experience in the Peri Operative environment as Anaesthetic/PACU Nurse.
- We are seeking experienced perioperative trained clinicians in Scrub/Scout, Anaesthetics and PACU to join our expanding department.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.