Remote jobs in South Australia
You refined by:
- Demonstrable skills and experience in the installation, configuration and remote support of Midrange Servers.
- For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
- Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments…
- Our $80 million network of company-owned plant and equipment is capable of servicing projects in urban, rural and remote locations anywhere in Australia.
- This is a great opportunity to apply your clinical experience, knowledge and professional competence to plan, implement and evaluate a comprehensive and…
- With a national network of wholly owned metropolitan and remote clinics, we deliver Occupational Health, General Practice and integrated medical, paramedical…
- Using knowledge (own and group), remote troubleshooting tools and reference databases to resolve incidents remotely.
- Do you own your own outcomes?
- From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s…
- The role will be based in Adelaide but will involve travel to remote sites in South Australia and some FIFO Rostered work during certain project durations.
- Be willing and fit to work in remote, hot, dry, humid, tropical, desert, solitary environments on short notice.
- Who will I be working for?
- Whats in it for me?
- A current remote first aid certificate is essential.
- Require to undertake 4wd training and be confident travel dirt roads/long distances in terrain that is very…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.