Research Policy jobs
You refined by:
Chandler Macleod (undo)
$51 an hour
- Qualitative research into policy developments.
- Develop a research framework for the Chief Economist.
- Be an ambassador for economic regulation policies within a…
$32 an hour
- Ability to research, analyse and make decisions based on legislation, policies and procedures.
- Provide information on customers for routine procedures,…
- Qualifications in research, qualitative and/or qualitative analysis, statistics, economics or social policy would be an advantage.
- Liaise with research partners, academic advisors and policy stakeholders in relation to data used in longitudinal studies managed by NCLD.
$50 - $55 an hour
- Proficient in writing training documents, policies and procedures.
- Research, analyse and make sound decisions using appropriate judgement.
- Review complex development proposals and research their environmental impacts in accordance with legislative obligations and in consideration of associated…
- O Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret relevant legislation, policies and guidelines to make a decision.
- 6 Months Contract + 6 Months.
- Financial systems, delegations, policies and procedures.
- Undertake research and provide project management assistance.
- 2 Week Contract + 6 Month Extension.
- Able to decipher Legislation, policies, procedures, frameworks and information management requirements relevant to the work area.
- These will largely be governed by set procedures and policies, including some basic research and analysis activities.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.