You refined by:
- Seek feedback and engagement in policy development to inform decisions.
- Tertiary qualification in policy work, law or social science advantageous.
- Undertake research in order to prepare papers, briefings and other written material.
- APS 6 Integrity Operations Policy and Strategy Officer.
- Experience working in government on policy development and research.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills, including writing skills (briefs, policy position…
$52 - $53 an hour
- Provide expert advice and administration support using information systems on a range of administrative, procurement, records management, and correspondence…
- My client is looking for someone with high levels of policy, research and writing experience, to join their team ASAP.
$59 an hour
- Undertake multiple-audience or broad-scope stakeholder analytics and audience segmentation research under limited guidance.
- $59.95/h + Superannuation.
- Coordinate and undertake policy development, providing analysis to support government policy initiatives and commitments.
- Perform research to support decisions and inform clients on future investment opportunities in infrastructure sector.
- Undertake record keeping in line with Commonwealth legislation and relevant policies and procedures.
- Liaise with stakeholders and undertake research and…
$84,000 - $92,000 a year
- Undertaking research and analysis to inform decisions relating to sector-wide issues, longer-term planning and liaison with other sections on policy, project or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.