Research Policy jobs
You refined by:
Perth WA (undo)
- Our Property Economics & Research team has an opening for a Research Analyst to join our Perth office, on a permanent full-time basis.
$35 - $45 an hour
- Understands and applies relevant legislation, policy and regulatory frameworkB.
- Case Preparation - preparing materials, lodging/filing documentation, conducting…
- Experience in undertaking species conservation research & field work, scientific data analysis & management skills (preferably GIS and/or other mapping…
- Demonstrated skills and work history in research, economics and policy analysishigh level conceptual and critical thinking skillsexperience working with Excel…
- Conduct market research and analyse data to inform the development of client strategies and opportunities.
- You’ll help Australian businesses, not-for-profits…
Australian Wildlife Conservancy
- O Conduct research and reporting where required.
- Conducting research on key issues such as feral cat control.
- With a focus on practical land management,.
- Previous experience in Business Analysis and research;
- Legislation, policies, economic and market related data).
- This role will enable you to:
- Research, develop and implement HR Management strategies, plans, policies and activities to support the objectives of KB Food Co.
- Driving the delivery of valuation services to our clients including conducting market research, analysing client data, modelling, project management and…
- Support the communication of policies and practices.
- You will also engage with the key operational stakeholders to ensure proposed work practices are aligned to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.