You refined by:
- A deep understanding of policy development processes related to First Nations policy and the key issues facing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children,…
- Collaborating with the Impact Evidence Building Manager and Impact Data Manager to shape and define WVA’s ‘official’ position on, and interpretations of the…
- The role of Evidence Writer is to summarize, interpret and enhance existing evidence—available through World Vision (WV)’s research, monitoring and evaluation…
- Tertiary qualifications in business, strategy, policy or organisational effectiveness.
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes,…
River Gum Primary School
- Consistent with policy, we shall advise you if we will take this action.
- Following extensive research we formed an official partnership with “The Resilience…
- Ability to appropriately commission, interpret, and apply research and evaluation activities.
- Be a thought leader to challenge and drive new thinking in WVA, WV…
- You will be supporting the leadership in modelling the values and code of conduct, develop and deliver policies, conduct research, understanding, analysis and…
- Initiating, managing and evaluating action research projects which relate to the needs of people experiencing homelessness with a specific focus on health.
- Maintain student safety, adhere to the school’s OHS policies.
- This role requires commitment to ensuring Child Safe policies are adhered to and the safety of…
- Stakeholder engagement and capacity to partner with research and academic institutions.
- Supporting the strengthening of results measurement, research and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.