Resource Manager jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
North Ryde NSW (undo)
- Enhance and embed Mindset/Unconscious Bias training programs across the enterprise and evaluate the needs of the business for additional programs, trainings,…
- In consultation with sales managers, provide infield coaching to the sales team focusing on utilisation of resources and implementation of the engagement model.
- Project profitability and financial objectives that includes and not limited to managing resource requirements, project scope and schedule requirements;
- Under the direction of the Store/Assistant Manager performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request.
- Manages approved budgets to ensure appropriate allocation of resources to meet the plan and financial control.
- Conducts district sales meetings to guide team.
- Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers.
- Manage staffing levels to effectively ensure SREs resources for 7-day operational…
- SaaS Practice Manager (Oracle ANZ Consulting).
- The OC ANZ SaaS Applications will manage the business operations and resources of the SaaS Team.
- Coordinate with internal Oracle teams during implementation, including Presales resources, Cloud resources, Development resources, and Project Management and…
New Horizons For Health
North Ryde NSW
- Act as a resource on a regular basis, providing coaching and feedback for team members and other staff within the department.
- What you need to have:
- Sales Manager, Life Sciences – ANZ.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- May have project lead role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.