Resource Manager jobs in Sydney NSW
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Monitoring vendor work output and varying workflow per client/project manager specification.
- Identifying potential project and resource issues and reporting…
- Flagging project shortfalls (cost, schedule, resource, time, scope).
- The Project Manager will be responsible for creating a link between project reality and the…
- The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology.
- You will see time as another resource to be carefully corralled and purposefully managed.
- There’s nothing better than taking the reins on a really meaty project…
- The role holder will ensure that robust forward resource planning is in place for the engagement of Operational and 3rd party resources required to meet project…
- Have strong ability to assess program liabilities and develop priorities to present to senior manager for approval and implementation.
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- Ensure the integration of project work scope, schedule, cost objective, time phased resources requirements, and risks into a baseline plan against which…
- Direct reporting to the business transformation manager.
- 3 – 5 years in a project manager role.
- Are you ready to take the next step in your career to work for…
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Managing multiple field based resources directly and indirectly which could include supervisory, technical and administration staff.
- In this role you will be:
- This role will require you to be a excellent communicator and a highly skilled administrator as you’ll be managing the main client relationships and resources.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.