Resource Manager $150,000 jobs in Sydney NSW
$190,000 - $250,000 a year
- We expect you to be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader, with a strong business mindset.
- We are seeking someone who is an entrepreneur, compassionate,…
- Ensure plans and resources can organise and control conflicting priorities between projects.
- Reporting to the Property and Asset Manager, you will play a key…
$600 - $650 a day
- Develop and deliver an effective brand and digital communications strategy.
- $650.00 per day + super.
- My client a Government Agency is offering an exciting…
$160,000 - $175,000 a year
- Develop and maintain a detailed resource plan designed to support the Agile Release Train program of work.
- Review Agile Release Train operating models in order…
- You are comfortable producing key project management deliverables such as project charters, project plans, resource plans, risk mitigation plans, change…
- Support and lead the Regional Managers, Practice and Business Managers so that they can deliver necessary outcomes and manage performance as required.
- Experience in managing, developing and growing a national resource capability in Substations construction projects.
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm.
- The Critical Incident Manager is a highly customer-focused, operational leadership role.
- Evaluate the severity of every incoming issue, ensure that Severity-1…
- If you are a QBE employee, please inform your Manager before applying.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, including Human Resources and/or Organisation…
- Decision making based on based on cost benefit analysis and an understanding of balance sheet, P&L and resource impact.
- To view the "EEO is the Law" poster .
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.