Resource Manager $90,000 jobs in Sydney NSW
- Analytical skills and high level of competency using Neilson and/or other analytical resources to analyse brand performance and health.
- As a Corporate Account Manager you will be responsible for driving new business opportunities.
- They will have the ability to build effective relationships…
- Firstly as the executive assistant to the Executive General Manager Human Resources and GM’s of Human Resources, and secondly supporting the HR team via…
- As an Executive Manager you will be driving your cross-Tasman team to deliver world class customer experience.
- Certifications in Agile would be advantageous.
- Amazing project management skills – either as an account manager with production experience or a producer with account manager.
- 3 best things about the job:
- Manage day to day workflow, resources, productivity and efficiency.
- Work closely with Manager, Injury Management to develop and deliver on key injury management…
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within workforce, organisational design, HR and/or resource management roles.
- Experience Required to be successful.
- Work with Heads of Finance teams and Executive Managers in the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts.
- Understand the information and analytical needs of key…
- Draw insights from reports and shares these with relevant project/program resources and stakeholders.
- Assemble, maintain and collate project information to…
- Commercial acumen and a strong understanding of project financials, resource planning, Costs (Opex and project expenditure) and benefit case development.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.