Resource Office jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
- The purpose of the role is to ensure efficient and effective operation of our Centre of Excellence Laboratories, by maintaining excellent laboratory conditions,…
- Working closely with County Impact Managers to determine needs, develop a set of tools and other resources to enable staff traveling to Field Offices to collect…
- Relevant work experience ideally within an office environment.
- We have a flexible opportunity in our Melbourne CBD office for 3x Library Assistants in our…
- Further information is available from Vicky Mellington, Director Human Resources or Lindsey Bish, Human Resources Manager on 5471 3340.
Gippsland Primary Health Network
- For further information in regard to this position, please contact human resources on 0439 157 358.
- Full time, fixed term to 30 June 2021, (subject to funding).
- Working closely with County Impact Managers (working in conjunction with the Evidence Translator), to determine needs, develop a set of tools and other…
Northern Bay P-12 College
- SC3 Demonstrated proficiency in the use of office systems, software or technical equipment as relevant to the position.
- Work has little scope for deviation.
University High School
- Provide administrative support using Microsoft Office Suite.
- SC3 Demonstrated capacity in the use of Microsoft Office Suites (eg:
- In consultation with the Business Manager, determine and manage work priorities within the school office.
- Detailed information on all terms and conditions of…
- This requires a pivot from being resource driven to being impact led.
- Engaging with field ensuring alignment of goals, processes and resource allocation with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.