Resource Team $141,200 jobs in Western Australia
- Managing all aspects of resources on projects within the function/discipline team including (a) maintenance of forecast resource requirements (secured work and…
$170,000 - $220,000 a year
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple project managers and technical resources.
- The Head of PMO will engage with senior stakeholders and set strategy to…
- The SA Manager will be a key driver in the development of a culture of business development for Western Australia within the Strategic Alliances Team and…
$150,000 a year
- Experience in leading a team to deliver results.
- Our Client is a leading Electrical Contractor company who have continuous projects throughout resource & energy…
$180,000 a year
- Highly developed leadership, strategic analysis, problem solving and project management skills and experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this position is responsible for the technical, financial, contractual, resource, safety and quality management of the…
- Review of resources and programme for potential tenders.
- Preparation of contract budget in conjunction with project team.
- Attendance at post tender interviews.
- Work closely with the Leadership team through transparent communication and timely reporting.
- Coach and mentor the Leadership Team, ensuring effective talent…
$120,000 - $180,000 a year
- Coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for delivery of projects.
- The client is looking for someone that can fit in well with their…
- Strong team player and solid communication skills.
- We are currently seeking experienced Drill Fitters to join the team at Karara on a 2:1 roster.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.