Resource Team $141,200 jobs in Western Australia
- Strong team player and solid communication skills.
- We are currently seeking experienced Drill Fitters to join the team at Karara on a 2:1 roster.
$170,000 - $220,000 a year
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple project managers and technical resources.
- The Head of PMO will engage with senior stakeholders and set strategy to…
$180,000 - $210,000 a year
- Provide support and management to technical teams and resources in line with budgets and controls.
- Our client is a global leader in innovation and technology…
- Experience leading a team, and managing resources in a software environment including understanding of Agile development processes.
- Drawing in and facilitating all internal resources required to successfully execute tender submissions.
- Work for a global leader.
- Collaborate with various internal and external technical resources in order to drive consensus on an architecture design.
- Knowledge of IT cloud security risks.
- Our exemplary network connects first class talent with the global leaders and teams in infrastructure and engineering.
$140,000 - $150,000 a year
- This tier one contractor is focused on rail, tunnels and Mining, a leading provider of diversified services to the resources and public infrastructure sectors…
- You will be managing and directing the Perth structures team, providing both leadership and technical guidance to team members, while developing the team to its…
- Off the back of growing demand in their Rail team, they are looking for a Design Manager with Rail experience to provide leadership to our team in Perth.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.