Resource Team $141,200 jobs in Western Australia
- Experience leading a team, and managing resources in a software environment including understanding of Agile development processes.
Ambrosini Global Recruitment
$200,000 a year
- You will also work with an experienced executive team with extensive knowledge of the mining and resources sector, and implementing successful operations both…
- Excellent team skills, including the ability to manage a team and facilitate collaboration between teams as well as being able to work autonomously while…
Resource Corner Pty Ltd
- Approbation from customers and R&D / Industry / Services teams.
- Number of shared capitalization assets (mainly R&D / Industry teams).
- 3DS Company Knowledge 3/4.
$180,000 - $210,000 a year
- Provide support and management to technical teams and resources in line with budgets and controls.
- Our client is a global leader in innovation and technology…
$170,000 a year
- Highly developed leadership, strategic analysis, problem solving and project management skills and experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Our exemplary network connects first class talent with the global leaders and teams in infrastructure and engineering.
- Overall management of the firm’s space resources.
- Work with business development team on strategic department projects such as the network plan and alternative…
- Managing and directing the Perth-based rail team comprising rail, project management and signalling experts, providing both leadership and technical guidance to…
- This will be a multi-function role that will involve senior hands-on project management in addition to team leadership to project managers within the team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.