Resource Team $141,200 jobs in Western Australia
- This will be a multi-function role that will involve senior hands-on project management in addition to team leadership to project managers within the team.
$170,000 a year
- Highly developed leadership, strategic analysis, problem solving and project management skills and experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Drawing in and facilitating all internal resources required to successfully execute tender submissions.
- Work for a global leader.
- You will be managing and directing the Perth structures team, providing both leadership and technical guidance to team members, while developing the team to its…
- Collaborate with various internal and external technical resources in order to drive consensus on an architecture design.
- Knowledge of IT cloud security risks.
- Must have mining/resources experience.
- Our client is a leading ASX listed mining company that are growing their presence and hence are looking for an…
- Overall management of the firm’s space resources.
- Work with business development team on strategic department projects such as the network plan and alternative…
- Our exemplary network connects first class talent with the global leaders and teams in infrastructure and engineering.
- Off the back of growing demand in their Rail team, they are looking for a Design Manager with Rail experience to provide leadership to our team in Perth.
Resource Corner Pty Ltd
- Approbation from customers and R&D / Industry / Services teams.
- Number of shared capitalization assets (mainly R&D / Industry teams).
- 3DS Company Knowledge 3/4.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.