Resource Team $141,200 jobs in Western Australia
- Excellent team skills, including the ability to manage a team and facilitate collaboration between teams as well as being able to work autonomously while…
- Managing and directing the Perth-based rail team comprising rail, project management and signalling experts, providing both leadership and technical guidance to…
$170,000 - $220,000 a year
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple project managers and technical resources.
- The Head of PMO will engage with senior stakeholders and set strategy to…
$120,000 - $180,000 a year
- Coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for delivery of projects.
- The client is looking for someone that can fit in well with their…
- Experience leading a team, and managing resources in a software environment including understanding of Agile development processes.
- Strong team player and solid communication skills.
- We are currently seeking experienced Drill Fitters to join the team at Karara on a 2:1 roster.
$270,000 a year
- A dynamic yet stable work environment with a focus on core team values.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven financial and resource…
$180,000 - $210,000 a year
- Provide support and management to technical teams and resources in line with budgets and controls.
- Our client is a global leader in innovation and technology…
$170,000 a year
- Highly developed leadership, strategic analysis, problem solving and project management skills and experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- You will be managing and directing the Perth structures team, providing both leadership and technical guidance to team members, while developing the team to its…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.