Resources Mining jobs in Western Australia
You refined by:
- Immediate need for experienced Mining Systems Technicians to join a well known mining company.
- This Mining Market Leader is looking for a talented Information…
- Proactive Human Resources Manager for successful mining subcontractor.
- Management of a Human Resources and Payroll team.
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Taking inbound sales calls from Resources and Manufacturing clients.
- Currently employing over 100 people, they supply mechanical solutions in to Oil & Gas,…
- You will be working for a large multinational resources company with a strong safety culture that flows through all areas of the business.
- Your new company is a tier one resource company working within the WA mining sector,based in the Goldfields.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Head Of Operations - Mining Industry position available in Wollongong.
- Mandatory - Certificate of competence to be a mining engineering manager for an…
- Training provided for Maintenance Technicians | 2/1 FIFO mining roles.
- You will be working for a large multinational resources company with a strong safety…
$900 - $1,000 a day
- Ideally gained with high value construction or resources industries.
- Lead role on mega mining project - Perth based - major contracting experience ideal.
- Daily inspections on mining light vehicles as required.
- You will be working for a large multinational resources company with a strong safety culture.They have a…
- Underground mining experience is essential.
- This is an opportunity to work with a world-class gold mining organisation.
- 8/6 FIFO roster from Perth.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.