Restaurant Manager jobs in Dandenong VIC
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
Williams Burger Days
- We’re opening our first Melbourne restaurant in South Yarra and we’re needing a talented Assistant Restaurant Manager to help us make our mark!
- Grill’d people are passionate and driven; we know we don’t just work in the restaurant; we are part of the restaurant.
- Job Ref: TM- Melbourne Airport Oct 2019.
- Clean equipment, fittings & restaurant areas.
- Working closely with the shift manager and as part of the crew team, this role plays an integral part in the day…
- We are opening a high end, specialist Japanese restaurant in the Sassafras area within the next 6 months.
- Clientele will enjoy a luxury experience with limited…
- Must have experience in upmarket dining or high volume restaurants.
- Assistant Restaurant Manager - Ging Thai.
- GING THAI’S offering promises an authentic take on…
- Opened in March 2018, Novotel Melbourne South Wharf is located adjacent to the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (MCEC) in the beautiful South Wharf…
- Experience managing dinner service restaurants essential.
- Ability to supervise a diverse team in a fast paced restaurant.
- We work with riders, restaurants and consumers.
- Experience working with restaurant chains or in retail marketing preferred but not essential.
- Our managers put time and effort into developing their teams.
- Grill’d people are passionate and driven; we know we don’t just work in the restaurant; we are…
Hotel Argentina - Hotel Argentina
$60,000 - $75,000 a year
- Exciting NEW destination restaurant & venues within venue concept.
- We are a perky bunch – from quarterly paid days off, free restaurant meals, uncapped team…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.