Retail jobs in Hurstbridge VIC
- Strong understanding of the retail industry and associated KPIs.
- Ability to collaborate and manage and influence working relationships with key functions within…
- A strong understanding of the retail space.
- Plan and prepare marketing support for the launch of new brands, working closely with category managers to meet…
- Strong understanding of ecommerce and/ or the fashion retail industry.
- Support the overall marketing team with growing the brands digital presence.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience working in brand marketing, ideally in retail, fashion or FMCG industry.
- This is an opportunity to work with an Australian owned…
- Retail experience - Strong understanding of the fashion retail industry.
- Build and manage agency relationships.
- Tertiary qualification in related fields.
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Deliver optimum inventory through the network to ensure stock availability for Retail stores, whilst always being mindful of continuous improvement.
- You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company, with a strong focus on growing…
- Ensure marketing activities are within budget and time-lines, reporting marketing spend and ROI.
- Build and manage agency relationships - Collaborate with…
- This is an exciting opportunity to manage events for an Australian owned and recognised retail brand.
- Maintain positive wok relationships in all aspects, this…
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Develop and maintain relationships with key centre marketing stakeholders.
- Tertiary level qualification with marketing specific qualifications.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.