Retail jobs in South Yarra VIC
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Retail experience - Strong understanding of the fashion retail industry.
- Build and manage agency relationships.
- Tertiary qualification in related fields.
- A strong understanding of the retail space.
- Plan and prepare marketing support for the launch of new brands, working closely with category managers to meet…
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience working in brand marketing, ideally in retail, fashion or FMCG industry.
- This is an opportunity to work with an Australian owned…
- Strong understanding of ecommerce and/ or the fashion retail industry.
- Support the overall marketing team with growing the brands digital presence.
- Strong understanding of the retail industry and associated KPIs.
- Ability to collaborate and manage and influence working relationships with key functions within…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Deliver optimum inventory through the network to ensure stock availability for Retail stores, whilst always being mindful of continuous improvement.
- My client is a retail giant in Australia who provide fresh produce, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers.
- Omni channel business with retail stores across Australia.
- Liaise with retail store management, for insights to create a single customer view and to provide…
- You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company, with a strong focus on growing…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Join a team company that measures its success on the passion employees bring to the workplace, its emphasis on customer first, the integrity with which it works…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.