Retail jobs in Thirroul NSW
Work Health Investments
- Utilising your well-developed people skills, you will help motivate and encourage disadvantaged members of your community to take the next step into a bright…
- If you're a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with a commitment to providing excellent service and would like to be part of a key onsite team, then…
- An experienced and well- rounded retailer with a minimum of 2-4 years’ management experience in a retail environment.
- Loves the Glue brand and culture.
- We have a combination of over 2,400 retail outlets across Australia covering Coles supermarkets, Coles Express fuel and convenience sites, Spirit Hotels and…
- Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night trades.
- Have a passion for retail.
- To be successful you must:
- Employee Discounts – We don’t just transform the homes of our customers; our team enjoy industry leading discounts across our entire range too.
- The successful applicant will join the Noni B Group, we’re one of Australia’s largest fashion retailers with a portfolio of approximately 1,400 stores across…
- A fashion retailer you will be proud to work for!
- As a Store Manager within this outstanding retailer, you will proudly "live and breathe" the culture of the…
- Generous employee product benefits and discounts apply!
- You will motivate and train staff ensuring our customers are valued and have excellent service.
- Previous Experience in a call centre or retail is required.
- Receiving calls from existing customers and helping them with general enquiries.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.