Retail Sales Assistant jobs in Macquarie ACT
$50,000 a year
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Accent Group is Australia’s leading footwear giant, with over 12 retail brands & 2 online…
- Processing sales and offering add-on products.
- Desirable: Do you have previous retail and/or fragrance experience?
- Friendly and Supportive team environment.
Authentics Factory Outlets
- Can maintain merchandising standards to maximise sales.
- 1 + years' retail experience in a busy environment.
- Knowledge of and contributes to daily sales and KPI…
- If you have a passion for travel and some experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you'll fit right in as a Travel Sales Consultant at…
- Experience in a fast-paced retail environment.
- As a Store Manager your experience in financial, stock and people management will allow you to deliver…
- Of course, you'll be working towards sales targets and your team's success but your own growth isn't forgotten!
- Unlimited paid annual leave, plus other perks.
- Strong background in retail sales.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment.
- Opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest and most…
- Be sales focused and sales driven.
- Passionate about a career in retail management.
- Previous management experience, ideally within fashion retail.
- You will have demonstrated commercial acumen in your ability to drive sales, reduce costs and increase profit.
- What's in it for You.
- Our dream 2IC will support the store manager in driving sales and supporting our retail team.
- An essential part of the role is meeting sales targets, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.