Road Crew Construction jobs
$32 - $34 an hour
- Atleast 2-3 years experience in Civil maintenance of roads is a must.
- The $1.6 billion project is a 41km road bypass route to the north of Toowoomba.
- Prior experience managing multiple crews and subcontractors.
- Coordinating various construction packages across multiple areas on the project.
- You should also have a solid understanding of the financial side of running a business or project with the confidence and resilience to lead highly experienced…
$96,066 a year
- Strong demonstrated experience in Network operations and construction works, ideally within an electricity distribution or other public utility.
- Proven experience in successfully delivering large civil construction projects.
- CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading…
$90,043 - $102,606 a year
- The individual will provide engineering support to deliver Councils maintenance and construction programs and manage a range of Civil construction projects.
- They specialise in the maintenance and construction of main roads.
- This can involve everything from the removal of worn out asphalt layers to the complete…
$52,418 - $53,551 a year
- Extensive experence in construction/maintenance of roads and drainage infrastructure.
- Working under the guidance of the Supervisor, this position is responsible…
- Articulated watercart operators – experience operating either an articulated truck & a road watercart OR an articulated water cart is essential.
$1,065 - $1,179 a week
- Works include general construction of gravel and asphalt road pavements, knowledge of asphalt materials, laying processes and asphalt surfacing with the ability…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.