Road Maintenance jobs in Ingleburn NSW
Sort by: relevance -
- Balance and manage a portfolio of products in various lifecycle stages (ideation, new product development, maintenance, retirement).
- Our client is seeking Roadwork Labourers with a Truck Licence to join their road maintenance teams in the Tenterfield area.
- Roadwork Labourers – Truck Licence.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Lendlease’s Services business is a specialist maintenance and asset management contractor that provides services to the roads, water, telecommunications, power,…
- Lead the design of tunnel ventilation systems in road tunnels, rail tunnels and metro systems recognizing all stages of the asset life cycle including…
- Key Responsibilities - Development of proposal templates and formatting in MS Word quickly and efficiently - Coordinate inputs from multiple sources and ensure…
- Track Maintenance indicators (breakdown, machine availability) and consolidate maintenance report.
- Implement Computerized maintenance system (CMMS).
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Local Council in need of an Asphalter/Concreter for residential road and footpath maintenance in local area.
- To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Your basic knowledge of lubrication fundamentals, Reliability Centred Maintenance practices and Condition Monitoring principles will have you up to speed with…
- Experience in construction or maintenance industry.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- 02 Sep 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time.
- Be an effective team player.
- Based out of the office of your choice the successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with all aspects of Property Management as relief cover for our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.