Road Safety jobs in Queensland
$80,000 - $140,000 a year
- Make sure safety is your number one priority.
- You will be reporting directly to the Project Manager and will be overseeing the upgrade of a major roads and…
- Family owned Civil Contractor, with over 40 years experience operating in North Queensland on road, bridge, sub division and drainage construction projects.
- Demonstrate a high level of safety in the workplace and on the road.
- Reporting to the Supervisor you will be part of a fast paced and passionate environment…
- Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment.
Civil Services GROUP
- Ideally the Project Manager would have experience in Greenfield and Brownfield road construction and road safety, bridge construction and a knowledge of TMR…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.