Road Safety jobs in Queensland
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- Major road construction project in Cairns.
- A proven and excellent safety record from previous projects.
- We are working with one of Australia’s most respected…
$60,000 a year
- Ensuring customer safety at all times.
- Access via sealed roads, Greyhound Bus, QLD Bus Lines and daily flights from Brisbane.
- $60,000 Base Salary + 9.5% Super.
$80,000 - $140,000 a year
- Make sure safety is your number one priority.
- You will be reporting directly to the Project Manager and will be overseeing the upgrade of a major roads and…
- Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment.
Civil Services GROUP
- Ideally the Project Manager would have experience in Greenfield and Brownfield road construction and road safety, bridge construction and a knowledge of TMR…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.