Roads Construction $100,000 jobs
Sort by: relevance -
$55 - $65 an hour
- You will be in charge of insuring that construction is up to speed and completed in compliance with all HSE requirements.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$140,047 - $165,719 a year
- The State Solicitor's Office is searching for dynamic lawyers to join our busy Commercial legal team, and provide support to Main Roads Western Australia in…
- Undertake Electrical Engineering, including low voltage power design in accordance with relevant Main Roads WA Specifications and Australian Standards.
$55 an hour
- Strong operating background in a range of civil environments including road/rail construction, drainage, civils and/or bulk earthworks.
- Up to $55 per hour.
- Ideally, you will also have 3-5 years experience in project based construction and mining/resources as well as design house exposure.
$180,000 - $240,000 a year
- You will have extensive civil construction experience building major road projects involving both earthworks and structures in Western Australia or in other…
- A minimum of 5 - 10 years' experience working as either a Supervisor or Senior Supervisor on major civil infrastructure, resource sector or road projects …
$49 - $56 an hour
- Experience in road transport equipment manufacture and repairs (Essential).
- With recognition amongst many major global partners and a distribution network that…
- Construction, Electrical, Engineer, Project Engineer, Engineering.
- Extensive experience in Project Engineering roles withing Rail, Construction or Mining…
- Earthworks, drainage, roads, services, land development.
- You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with best-in-industry peers across our organisation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.