Rolling Stock Engineer jobs
Sort by: relevance -
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- The Asset Performance Modelling Engineer reports to the Network Technical Performance Engineer.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering acceptable for Membership…
- A detailed understanding of the aspects of railway technologies that influence capacity, operations and infrastructure, including ETCS, CBTC, rolling stock…
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Design Engineer - Train Condition Monitoring to be a part of the Engineering and System Integrity Rolling Stock and…
- A rich background in ITS, ideally in a rolling stock or infrastructure environment with real-time control systems, voice and digital communication software.
- Construction, Electrical, Engineer, Project Engineer, Engineering.
- The successful candidate will have a Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering…
- Previous experience working within Rail Rolling Stock Maintenance is preferred however not essential.
- Relevant trade certificate or tertiary qualified engineer…
- Working and reporting to the Principal Rail Rolling Stock, your primary accountabilities will include:
- You will be the main technical resource for the Principal…
- The role is based in the Rolling Stock Maintenance workshop which features state of the art automation and equipment which facilitates the maintenance of RTIO’s…
- Become familiar with stock holding of parts and accessories.
- Benches – Rolling Ebb & Flood, Mesh, NFT and other bench types.
- Electrical cable trays and cables.
- Technical knowledge of rail subsystems including signalling, telecoms, rolling stock, power supply ect.
- The client can consider systems engineers from junior…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.