Room Service jobs in Western Australia
$251,000 - $300,000 a year
- The Centre provides a broad range of services including all aspects of general practice such as preventive medicine and mental health care.
- You have a strong reputation for being highly service driven.
- And you get an individual treatment room and tools you need to succeed.
- This Job Can Be Yours If….
- These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
- The centre is a professional education environment where there is a teacher in each room with this role based in the toddler’s room.
$150 an hour
- Full time GP would have their own dedicated consulting room.
- 70% of billings (not including, SIP, PIP & treatment room fees).
- Term: Full time or part time.
- 2x treatment rooms for use along with enough space for rehab or clinical pilates.
- Seeking a motivated physiotherapist to join our practice in Newman, Western…
- You will be supported by an experienced retail team who pride themselves on delivering first-class customer service.
- Two free pairs of glasses each year.
The Melbourne Hotel (WA)
- Delivering outstanding service to exceed guest needs and enhance guest satisfaction.
- Every room here is different, every stay will be different.
$30 - $32 an hour
- Provide in room consultation and services for wedding groups as required.
- Strong level of customer service.
- Clean treatment room before and after each guest.
- Assisting with managing daily and weekly cleaning of the production areas, dining room and general restaurant.
- Zambrero is Mexican with a Mission.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.