Rsa jobs in Campbelltown NSW
You refined by:
Accor Australia (undo)
- Come and work as part of our friendly front office team in the role of Receptionist.
- You will need to bring your exception customer service skills to anticipate…
- Maintain currency of RSA and RCG certification, amendments and updates and adhere to RSA/RCG principles.
- As the flagship hotel for the Mercure brand within…
- Part Time Club Sofitel Food & Beverage Attendant.
- We are ‘"relentlessly guest obsessed" at AccorHotels & Sofitel Sydney Wentworth.
- Use Micros to place orders.
- This is your opportunity to join our Food and Beverage team.
- As a key member of our team you will represent our friendly and professional service philosophy.
- RSA desirable however not essential.
- Are you a naturally a confident person who is able to approach people and initiate conversation with our guests?
- Be RSA and RCG certified.
- Eve’s Bar, 818-820 George Street, is serving up craft beers, clever cocktails, bangin’ burgers & super spuds in the heart of Sydney’s…
- Casual Food & Beverage Attendant.
- Our friendly and bubbly Ambassadors craft Magnifique moment by creating unforgettable experiences.
- What we are looking for:
$61,281 a year
- Current NSW RSA and Senior First Aid Certificate holder (ability to obtain).
- Pullman Sydney Airport is currently seeking an Assistant Manager to join our luxury…
- Current NSW RSA competency card and First Aid certification.
- Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour featuring 590 rooms and suites welcomes guests into a world of…
- Current RSA Certification for NSW.
- At AccorHotels, creating exceptional guest experiences is an obsession.
- Pullman Sydney Olympic Park forms part of the most…
Be the first to see new Rsa jobs in Campbelltown NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.