SAP Production Planning jobs in Sydney NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Expertise in SAP Production Planning modules- Repetitive, Discrete and process manufacturing, MRP, capacity planning, Product costing, Master data, LSMW uploads…
- Daily management of billing information in SAP.
- Configuration of SAP to accommodate client billing requirements.
- To be suitable for this position you must have:
- Reporting to the Planning and Systems Manager, you will be a key interface between our Planning, Production & Quality teams for our domestic and international…
- The role requires you to business partner across key areas of the plant including leadership, production, planning and logistics to ensure strategic objectives…
- SAP skills and demand planning experience.
- Demand planning experience, ideally 3 years.
- Responsible for demand planning, identifying and analysing data,…
- Coordinate the production planning forecast and raise orders to the factory.
- Experience in SAP will be advantageous.
- Previous experience in logistics required.
- Experience with AP21, SAP &/or Retail Express (REX) would be advantageous.
- Manage the relationship with design, production and wholesale team by providing high…
- Strong experience in a production planning role, ideally within FMGC.
- Ensuring the production plan is sequenced with production to meet truck load-out times.
Next Day Consulting
- A solid track record of planning an integrated maintenance function.
- Identifying and addressing errors and inconsistencies in SAP master data.
- Experience in a material planning or production planning role with proven experience in S&OP or IBP (Integrated business planning).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.