SAP Security jobs in Melbourne VIC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- We are looking for the SAP skills across the full eco system, including but not limited to;
- Candidates must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to…
- Experience developing reports with SAP BOBJ Analysis for Office, MS PowerQuery and Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Developing reusable HANA models and reports.
- Maintain technical knowledge of SAP components and architecture through participation in SAP community groups and seminars.
- Knowledge of SAP Platforms and solutions.
- You will be a critical part of a newly to be established DevOps group for SAP (including components such as SAP ECC6,…
- As a SAP Senior Consultant, you should be able to support the SAP ISU system.
- Basic SAP ISU FICA knowledge.
- Basic SAP ISU Billing knowledge.
- Lead and facilitate security design workshops.
- To be considered for this role you will be a senior certified SuccessFactors consultant with exposure across…
$82,320 a year
- Must have SAP FICO & PS experience in SAP Implementation and Support projects.
- Responsible for managing the offshore SAP FICO.
- We are changing how we create.
- Sound knowledge and experience of technology platforms such as SAP, mainframe, digital channel technology etc.
$150,000 - $160,000 a year
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior SAP Business Analyst & Functional Consultant experience in SAP PP, MM, FI and security domains.
- SAP PP, MM and FI required.
- Delivering Solution Architecture with and around SAP applications & integration of SAP with other applications.
- Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.