SAP Training jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
$82,320 a year
- Must have SAP FICO & PS experience in SAP Implementation and Support projects.
- Responsible for managing the offshore SAP FICO.
- We are changing how we create.
$82,320 a year
- Must have SAP MM, CLM, WM, RLM, MDM experience in SAP Implementation and Support projects.
- Desired to have SAP MM HANA certification.
- What about all of these?
- Sap experience with a high level of data entry accuracy.
- Receive and process orders into SAP, Manage backorders and exceptions.
- Be part of a dynamic team.
$40 - $45 an hour
- Assist with Business Training based on Audit outcomes.
- Experience with a large ERP system ie. Oracle, SAP.
- 12 month temporary role - SE Suburbs.
$28 - $29 an hour
- Taking phone orders, inputting these orders into the SAP ERP system and invoicing.
- Our client offers a fantastic, diverse culture with bright, modern offices…
- Immediate Start - 3 Month Assignment.
- This national builder has a rare opportunity for an entry level, highly customer service focused specialist to join their…
$26.50 an hour
- Data entry of orders into SAP.
- Experience in SAP is desired but not essential.
- Training will be provided on products, and parking is available on site.
- Ssystem design, implementation, testing, user training.
- Solid experiene SAP Business One (B1) experience.
- Excellent understanding of SAP B1 and its architecture…
- Have had audit training within Big 4/mid-tier or worked in large complex organisations.
- 6 month contract with the view to extend/transition to permanency.
- Highly advanced SAP Key User - preferably having conducted SAP implementations.
- SAP and Inventory Optimisation Projects.
- Support in IT Solution Testing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.