- Comply with statutory requirements relating to work health and safety and workplace diversity.
- This NSW Government Authority is part of the Premiers portfolio.
- Planning and overseeing the execution of various Continuous Improvement projects targeted towards improving performance on safety, quality, cost and delivery.
- Ensuring strict hygiene food safety standards are met.
- Join a business that has been in operation for over 100 years.
- Travelling to other sites for trials.
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- OHS-Inductions- SWMS safety audit, walks and toolbox talks.
- Diverse project pipeline fit out and newbuild.
- This brand-new construction contractor has recently…
- Be a leader in safety, reporting hazards, conducting inspections.
- Family Friendly Roster - 8 days on 6 days off (FIFO).
- Working with an ASX listed company.
- Opportunity to drive business growth.
- Access Safety Services is a specialist fabrication contractor that supply access platforms to the construction, resources…
- The need has arisen for a dedicated and progressive QA Manager to play an important role in maintaining the company's quality & food safety management system…
- Present production, quality and safety performance reports for shift meetings.
- Opportunity to drive and lead a continuous improvement culture.
$115,000 - $125,000 a year
- Ensuring safety and quality standards are being met.
- Projects commencing in early February.
- High-end office fit out projects in the CBD.
- HammerTech is a dynamic and innovative company which provides quality and safety solutions to the construction industry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.