- We work with several government agencies to coordinate road, rail, bus and maritime services, always keeping the safety and comfort of our customers at the…
- Transport for NSW is delivering an unprecedented $51.2b investment into a truly game changing Future Transport strategy which will bring together several modes…
- Corrective Services NSW (CSNSW) delivers professional correctional services and programs to reduce the risk of re-offending and enhance public safety.
- Centre Leader – Higher Education (Le Cordon Bleu).
- Tourism and Experience Services Skills Team.
- Temporary full time – 6 month contract (with possible extension)…
- You will identify and report maintenance and safety issues.
- Total Remuneration Package: The salary range for this position is $19.51 (up to 20 years of age) - …
- Our overriding purpose is to enhance community safety, quality of life, and confidence by minimising the impact of hazards and emergency incidents on the people…
- TAFE NSW supports and empowers thousands of students in hundreds of courses across multiple campuses and online.
- Your application for this role must include:
- Position: Casual ($46.18 - $50.98 per hour).
- Classification: TAFE Worker Level 4.
- BE in a career you love with TAFE NSW.
- Two (2) referees with email addresses.
- Oversee the activities of the team to ensure productivity efficiency and other commercial objectives are achieved, and that quality and safety requirements and…
- How did you ensure compliance with safety and other statutory requirements?
- We have an exciting opportunity for a hands-on Assets and Facilities Supervisor to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.